The Mews offers a range of smartly finished one and two bedroom apartments with a refined colour scheme, open plan layouts emphasising the sense of spaciousness flowing seamlessly from the indoors out, gourmet inspired kitchens feature ILVE appliances, gas cooking, matte black tapware, feature lighting and integrated dishwasher. Comfort is offered by way of ducted air-conditioning and luxury block out curtains with sheer detail to living.
148 Logan Road,
- Gourmet style kitchen with Ilve stainless matte black appliances, integrated dishwasher, 4 burner gas cook-top, feature lighting, stone splashback, Caesarstone bench top with unique dining built-in
- Refined urban colour scheme throughout
- Generously sized bedroom/s with large built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom/s with floor to ceiling tiles, stone top to vanity, mirrored cabinet & feature LED lighting
- Block out curtains to living and bedroom/s with luxury sheers to living
- Ducted air-conditioning, no condensers on balconies + ceiling fan to 2nd bedroom
- Full security building with video intercom and swipe access only to all entrances and lifts
Members of The Mews enjoy access to the stunning rooftop sanctuary, designed to rival high-end European resorts. Featuring an infinity edge swimming pool and spa, city views, opulent gardens, luxurious day beds with privacy curtains, dining areas, yoga lawn and moonlight cinema.
The on-site concierge can assist Pellicano Living members with organising a range of services such as apartment cleaning, dry cleaning and laundry services, parcel and mail management, pet grooming and much more.
Pool and spa
Chill Out Zones
Every day is an opportunity for adventure and discovery. It’s why we created Pellicano Living. From resort-inspired facilities, services and amenities, health and wellness offerings, flexible co-working environments, dining clubs, communal bicycles, rooftops, precinct apps and much more, Pellicano Living exists to enrich residents’ lives every day, in every way.
To learn more and view available places for living, visit
the Pellicano Living website.
Visit the site
Back to top