Stanley House is where style, flexibility and convenience come together to redefine renting. Across its range of studio, one and two bedroom apartments, Stanley House offers a low-maintenance, high-octane lifestyle for those who appreciate elegant design. With stylish features and finishes throughout, these bright and airy spaces boast abundant natural light to complement comfort, quality, connection and convenience.
156 Logan Road,
- Generous living area with modern kitchen featuring Caesarstone benchtop
- Vinyl timber flooring to kitchen and living, carpet to bedroom/s
- Generously sized bedroom/s with built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom/s with floor to ceiling tiles, stone top vanity and mirrored cabinet
- Blockout blinds to living and bedroom/s
- Ducted AC
- Full security building with video intercom and electronic swipe access
- Whitegoods package, including fridge, dishwasher, cooktop, rangehood, oven and dryer*
- Fully furnished option with bed, table/chairs, desk and lounge suite
*Subject to apartment type
Members of Stanley House enjoy access to the rooftop oasis, your own sanctuary where you can truly escape and enjoy a swim in the lap pool, a barbecue with friends or just relax in one of the cosy cabanas. This is your own beautifully landscaped private world, high above Woolloongabba with sweeping views towards the city.
The on-site concierge can assist Pellicano Living members with organising a range of services such as apartment cleaning, dry cleaning and laundry services, parcel and mail management, pet grooming and much more.
Every day is an opportunity for adventure and discovery. It’s why we created Pellicano Living. From resort-inspired facilities, services and amenities, health and wellness offerings, flexible co-working environments, dining clubs, communal bicycles, rooftops, precinct apps and much more, Pellicano Living exists to enrich residents’ lives every day, in every way.
To learn more and view available places for living, visit
the Pellicano Living website.
Back to top