A home at New Deshon means enjoying bright open spaces, indoor-outdoor living and breathtaking views. Each apartment features an expansive terrace that acts as a natural extension of the living and dining space, and also allows access to bedrooms. Floor to ceiling windows provide natural light as well as stunning views towards the Gabba, the Brisbane River and the bright lights of the CBD, and for those lucky members with a south aspect, views across the beautiful square.
17 Deshon Street,
- Gourmet style kitchen with Ilve stainless steel appliances, integrated dishwasher, 4 burner gas cook-top, feature lighting, mirrored splashback, reconstituted stone bench top with waterfall edge
- Timber European Oak flooring to kitchen and living, carpet to bedroom/s
- Generously sized bedroom/s with large built-in wardrobes
- Bathroom/s with floor to ceiling tiles, stone top vanity & mirrored cabinet
- Block out curtains to living and bedroom/s
- Ducted air-conditioning, no condensers on balconies + ceiling fans
- Full security building with video intercom and swipe access only to all entrances and lifts
Members of New Deshon enjoy access to the rooftop oasis, your own sanctuary where you can truly escape and enjoy a swim in the lap pool, a barbecue with friends or just somewhere to relax in the opulent outdoor lounge. This is your own beautifully landscaped private world, high above Woolloongabba with sweeping views towards the city.
Hotel Style Pool
Chill Out Zones
Every day is an opportunity for adventure and discovery. It’s why we created Pellicano Living. From resort-inspired facilities, services and amenities, health and wellness offerings, flexible co-working environments, dining clubs, communal bicycles, rooftops, precinct apps and much more, Pellicano Living exists to enrich residents’ lives every day, in every way.
Back to top